Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dance The MegaMax Survivor 2008

Okay so some of you know sometimes I dabble in making nonstop mixes, mostly dance music (house, trance, etc..), so here is the mix I made in 2008. I generally make a new one every year around the summer for fun, but get lazy and forget to share in the year it was actually made in. I play this at work quite a bit... Anyways if you like dance music take a listen and enjoy

Dance The MegaMax Survivor 2008
Tracklist
1.Basshunter - Now You're Gone
2.Cascada - What Hurts The Most (Club Mix)
3.Flexy - Paris Latino (Overhead Champion Remix)
4.Delaction - Conga
5.Andrew Spencer & The Vamprockers - Zombie (Ray Knox Hands Up Extended Club Remix)
6.Sunblock feat Sandy - Baby Baby
7.Angelica - Don't Stop The Music
8.Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (Jason Nevins Remix)
9.Starting Rock featuring Diva Avari - Don't Go (Club Mix)
10.Kylie Minogue - Wow (Radio Edit)
11.One Nation - Apoligize (Roby Arduini Remix)
12.Pussy Cat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Wideboys Remix)
13.Natasha Bedingfield - Angel (Chicane Club Mix)
14.Cascada - Faded (David Ramone Pop Mix)
15.Lasgo - Out Of My Mind (Original Mix)
16.Darude Feat. Blake Lewis - I Ran (So Far Away)
17.4 Strings feat. Tina Cousins - Curious
18.Milk Inc. - Sunrise


Download Dance The MegaMax Survivor 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment