Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Hey boys and girls and welcome to the Super Euro Power Hour blog, I'm your host Javier and with me tonight is no one... because this is a blog...... :-D Anyways I decided to scrape the Show Status page because I am rubbish at keeping it updated so I figured this would be easier for me to do as well as the fact Dom and I can post interest tidbits and news, as well as tracklists so you don't have to hear me ramble Haha, contray to popular belief I don't love the sound of my voice XD. Anyways yes be sure to keep a watch on this as it will be updated a bit.

Hugs and kisses.
Javier

1 comment:

  1. Dude I'm frustrated. I see you msg me and as I'm about to go to the comp Francis' brother comes and decides to use it. Then while he's on the comp Apple does an update so it restarts. Then I log in and MSN doesn't decide to work until now XD

    I'm not meant to ever speak with you I think ;P

    Blog is a great idea btw. It will be useful to not have to try and read out entire tracklists as quickly as possible ^^;

    ReplyDelete