Friday, February 1, 2008

Am I missing something?

The D1 Grand Prix 2008 DVD is pretty bad, I mean after the dancers do the routine once through (very poorly for most of them) they then proceed to fuck around and shit... I mean people good money for this CD+DVD set and the DVD side definitely does not earn it's keep at all. You can barely make out what the dancers are doing. Does the japanese audience really enjoy watching people they will never meet having fun? Seems kind of dumb... but that's just me. At least the CD wasn't repeat CD like previous ones... but it's still being mixed by DJ Gun who I absolutely loathe. It could be worse... Avex could have lost their mind and hired Quiqman to make it... talk about a crappy mixer.... eesshh but that's a story for another time...


-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment