Saturday, March 8, 2008

Statement to avex

Dear avex trax (Eurobeat and Hyper Techno divisions, probably towards Erica Tsunoda, as she is the International Liason),

We have had our spats in the past and now in the present. I want to make peace with you guys, and I don't want any more tension involved around me, my Disco NRG circle members, my Super Euro Power Hour crew, and the rest of the fans overseas.

I have done many things to make you guys upset with me, and I understand this. But something else you need to understand are the next following points I want to make:
- If you don't want underaged people going to the ParaPara events, then stop marketing ParaPara to junior high/high school students!!
- I accept responsibility about going to velfarre underage, but what about everyone else who goes? Just because some people are in ParaPara dvds makes them so much better than me to get in while they're the same age as me?
- I do not appreciate all of the hate I get from you guys, as I purchase every release monthly and when they come out. There are so many people you can go after than me, because the purpose of my ParaPara re-films it to promote and help people learn how to buy the products! What about all of the forums and communities who promote piracy? I don't advocate it at all and my avex Eurobeat collection of almost 200 CDs should be proof of it.
- Yes I re-film ParaPara routines. But I believe you think my intentions are to make you guys less money when the routines come out on DVD. This is not the case at all. In fact, most people still would prefer to purchase DVDs then to watch my re-films, or any other ones.
- I am friends with some of the dancers on your DVDs. Sometimes they're scared to talk to me because you have intimidated them about not talking to me. I don't approve of this, and let them be friends with who they want!
- You are hiring some horrible dancers, especially on the latest Gazen ParaPara release from January. Please go look for better ones.

I am an adult now. I have learned from my mistakes. I look back often and see that some of the things I did in my past were wrong, and I learn from it.

Please accept this public apology from my actions that have occurred past and present, and look forward to a brighter future.

- Dom (ディ~たんより)

No comments:

Post a Comment